Are you wondering if you can cook multi recipes in the oven? you can with the oven you can cook and roast furthermore more you can bake and dry foods so what are you waiting for,
the oven has features if you have recipes in your mind and you don’t know how to cook or bake it or roast it here is what to do.
In this guide to cooking and drying on ovens, you will get to know how to cook these recipes below if you wondering how to cook it or bake it moreover we will show how to dry some herbs…
How to cook beef fajitas in the oven?
In the 1930s, the fajita—a savory tortilla wrap of beef and vegetables—was born in the Texas ranch lands.
There, the Mexican vaqueros (“cowboys” in Spanish) would prepare the simple, satisfying meal over an open campfire.
Well, we’re bringing the Tex-Mex standard into your kitchen with this gourmet spin. Our fajitas are made with sliced steak, sautéed bell peppers, and authentic spices, and we’re serving them with zesty guacamole and crispy, roasted zucchini rounds. Just wrap them up and enjoy, chefs!
- 1 Pound Stir-Fry Cut Beef
- 8 Corn Tortillas
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 2 Zucchinis 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 Large Bunch Cilantro
- 2 Ounces Queso Fresco
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Steak Fajita Spice Blend
(Chipotle Chile Powder, Ground Cumin, Mexican Oregano & Garlic Powder)
- Makes 4 Servings
- About 595 Calories Per Serving
- Cooking Time: 25 to 35 minutes
Step1. Prepare the ingredients:
Preheat the oven to 475°F. Wash and dry the fresh produce. Cut out and discard the stems, ribs, and seeds of the bell peppers; thinly slice the bell peppers. Cut the zucchinis into ½-inch-thick rounds.
Quarter the lime. Peel, halve, and thinly slice the onion. Pick the cilantro off the stems; discard the stems. Crumble the queso fresco.
Step2. Roast the zucchinis:
Place the zucchinis on a sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Arrange in a single, even layer and roast for 18 to 20 minutes, or until browned and tender when pierced with a fork. Transfer to a serving dish.
Step3. Cook the bell peppers & onion:
While the zucchinis roast, in a large pan, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot. Add the bell peppers, onion, and half the spice blend; season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until softened.
Add the tomato paste and cook, stirring frequently, 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant and thoroughly combined. Add ¼ cup of water and cook, stirring frequently and scraping up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan, 30 to 45 seconds, or until well combined.
Season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish; loosely cover with foil and set aside in a warm place. Wipe out the pan.
Step4. Make the guacamole:
While the zucchinis continue to roast and the bell peppers and onion cook, halve, pit, and peel the avocado. Transfer to a medium bowl. Using a fork, mash the avocado just until smooth.
Stir in half the cilantro (roughly chopping just before adding) and the juice of 2 lime wedges; season with salt and pepper to taste. Transfer to a serving dish.
Step5. Cook the beef:
While the zucchinis finish roasting, pat the beef dry with paper towels. Season with salt, pepper, and the remaining spice blend. In the same pan used to cook the bell peppers and onion, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil on medium-high until hot.
Add the seasoned beef in a single, even layer and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 to 6 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer to the serving dish of cooked bell peppers and onion; loosely cover with foil and set aside in a warm place.
Step6. Warm the tortillas & serve your dish:
Stack the tortillas on a large piece of foil; wrap the foil around the tortillas. Place directly onto the oven rack and heat 2 to 3 minutes, or until warmed through. Carefully remove from the oven; unwrap and discard the foil.
Transfer the warmed tortillas to the serving dish of cooked bell peppers, onion, and beef. Garnish the cooked bell peppers, onion, and beef, and roasted zucchinis with the queso fresco and remaining cilantro and lime wedges. Serve with the guacamole on the side. Enjoy!
How to cook a frozen turkey burger in the oven?
are you wondering how to cook a frozen burger in the oven it is easy just follow these steps below:
1. get a baking sheet lined with some aluminum foil.
2. pop is frozen onto turkey burger on the baking tray.
there’s no need to grease it unless you’re using super lean turkey because the burgers are going to release a lot of oils and fat.
3. add to some Worcestershire sauce, this adds a salty element and it also adds a little bit of umami to it it just gives a really good flavor.
If you want to add other sauces you know you can add them.
4. add dry seasonings, rub all those seasonings into a turkey burger.
make sure they’re going to penetrate the turkey burger.
5. pop this in the oven under the broiler
so that took about seven to eight minutes total and of course, you want to cook them to the doneness that you like to eat your burgers. and if you’re going to eat them right.
6. add some cheese if you want it
pop some cheese onto them and then you want to pop them back under the broiler for another 15 seconds or so just to melt the cheese.
you have our finished cook frozen turkey burger this is by far the easiest way in my opinion to cook turkey burgers and it’s so quick.
How to cook a turkey breast in a dutch oven?
are you questioning how to cook turkey breast in the oven? Here is what to do.
We will show you how to make a Simple Oven Roasted Turkey Breast. Whether you’re cooking for a smaller crowd, or you just like that lighter meat, turkey breast is simple to make.
1. Start by preheating your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Adjust your rack so that the turkey breast can bake in the center of the oven.
3. Place your turkey breast skin side up onto the rack of a roasting pan.
If you don’t have a roasting pan, don’t worry, you can just use a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
Just like whole turkeys, turkey breasts are sold in various sizes.
So just be sure to choose the size that’s right for you and your needs.
This recipe will work for any size. The only thing that will change is the cooking time.
4. put together our spice mixture.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 2 teaspoons each of paprika, dried oregano, dried rosemary, salt,
- 1 teaspoon each of black pepper, dried thyme, onion powder, and garlic powder.
5. stir this together so that it forms a paste-like consistency.
6. Slide your fingers underneath the skin to loosen it up so we can get this spice paste-like mixture underneath.
This doesn’t just get our flavor right on the meat, it also gives us a crispier skin.
7. Spoon some of that spice mixture right down underneath the skin, and spread it out to cover as much of the meat as you can.
8. take whatever is left and rub it on the outside of the skin.
9. you’re ready to put this in the oven.
Feel free to experiment with the spice blend so that you can customize it to your taste preferences.
10. Roast your turkey in the 375-degree oven for about 20 minutes per pound.
But of course, the only real way to know when your turkey will be done is to use a meat thermometer.
11. Turkey should be pulled out when it reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
12. let it rest until it reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
13. baste or not to baste?
It’s a really good question.
Basting is traditionally used to get the juices from the bottom of the pan back up over the top of the meat, however opening the oven door so many times allows tons of heat to escape.
recommend keeping that oven door closed, and saving the basting for another day.
If your turkey skin starts to look a little crispy, you’ll just want to tent it loosely with aluminum foil.
Some ovens just run a little more crispy than others and that’s ok.
Either way, you’ll want to tent it loosely with aluminum foil during that resting period where it goes from 160 degrees Fahrenheit to 165.
Now your turkey is ready to eat. Enjoy!
How to cook a hot pocket in the oven?
step1. Get a pan.
Step2. Preheat your oven to 350 °F.
Step3. Cover your pan with foil for easy clean-up.
Step4. Add the hot pocket.
Step5. Put them in the oven.
Step6. Cook for 28 minutes at 350 °F.
Once cooked, remove from the oven
Careful, it’s hot you should wear your gloves.
How to cook smoked sausage in the oven?
did you know that you can cook sausage in your oven, the world sure is a wonderful place.
Step1. fire the oven up if
If you’re cooking fresh breakfast sausage 350 degrees is the sweet spot for fresh dinner sausage.
Step2. hike the temperature to a toasty 425 degrees.
Step3. grab some tasty Johnsonville breakfast sausage or dinner links.
Step4. place them on a shallow baking pan.
make sure your pan is covered with parchment paper tin foil or coated in a thick layer of cooking spray the amount of cleanup is yours to decide.
Step5. bake for 12 to 15 minutes until the sausage is browned and the internal temperature is 160 degrees.
Step6. don’t forget to turn the links once about halfway through.
that’s it now all that’s left to do is pull out your cell phone and call everyone you know because you just cook sausage in an oven.
How to cook beef fajitas in the oven?
When the weather won’t permit you to grill outdoors, or you just don’t feel like firing up the grill, you can still enjoy delicious fajitas – oven broiled!
- 2-3 pounds flank steak (skirt steak, or sirloin)
- juice and rind of citrus (use lime, lemon, or orange)
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper (black or cayenne)
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Step1. Combine all the seasonings in a glass dish.
Step2. Add the meat, turning to coat all sides.
Step3. Let sit for 1 hour at room temperature or for several hours in the refrigerator.
Step4. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a baking rack in the center of the baking sheet.
Step4. Place meat on the baking rack. Place under broiler.
Step5. Cook for about 7 minutes on each side or until meat is as done as you like.
Step6. Let sit for about 10 minutes before slicing thinly.
Refrigerate leftovers. Enjoy!
How to bake halibut fillets in the oven?
baked halibut with a simple herbed mayonnaise crust is a fish recipe. It’s light and flaky yet meaty enough to fill you up, and amazingly flavorful with just a handful of fresh herbs and other ingredients.
To get started:
1. preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. a small bowl to combine the topping ingredients
- one-third cup of mayonnaise
- two tablespoons of lemon juice, which is about the amount you’ll get from a small lemon.
- one tablespoon of parsley.
- two tablespoons of chives.
- one whole shallot
after you add one tablespoon of parsley to the bowl:
3. chop two tablespoons of chives but only add one to the bowl now, and save the extra chives for sprinkling on at the end.
4. Separate the halves and remove the outer skin, then dice it up into really small pieces. You want the shallot to sort of melt into the mayonnaise on top and not be overly chunky.
The other fun thing about the shallot is that it imparts a purple-ish pink color to the tops of the halibut after it’s baked, which is a fun burst of color.
5. add that to the bowl along with one teaspoon of Dijon mustard for just a hint of spice, and a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper.
6. stir it to mix it all up.
About halibut fish
For this recipe you need:
- four halibut filets
But if you wanna use one large whole halibut filet you could do that as well.
Halibut is a thicker, meatier fish than cod, but similar to cod, it takes just a few minutes to bake in the oven.
1. Lightly oil a baking pan, and you can either brush this on the bottom or just use your fingers to coat.
2. place your halibut fillets in the pan.
3. Dollop a few big spoonfuls of the mayo herb topping on the filets so that they’re well coated.
if some of it slips down the sides of the fish, that’s okay.
Once all of the halibut filets are coated
4. pop them in the oven.
Halibut cooks quickly. It only needs about 15 minutes to become nice and flaky.
5. make sure to set your timer so you don’t accidentally overcook it.
when it’s almost done
6. turn the top broiler on for a minute or two, just so that the top forms more of a crust.
This halibut recipe is really easy and foolproof, and perfect for a healthy weeknight meal.
when you want to get dinner on the table fast. The only thing you have to be careful of is not overcooking the fish because it will dry out if it’s overcooked.
sprinkle a little extra of those chopped chives on top for a pop of green and then dig in.
How to bake brats in the oven?
while there’s no wrong way to bake or cook brats, cooking them in the oven is about as easy as it gets. It’s a great opinion if the weather isn’t nice enough for grilling, and the result is a plump, juicy sausage with almost no effort.
Whether you’re using brats in a recipe or you’re enjoying them on a bun. You won’t be sorry you give this a try!
1. line a rimmed baking pan with foil and place it in the oven.
- Spread a sheet of aluminum foil across the baking pan.
- Crimp the edges around the sides of the pan to hold it in place.
This will make cleanup easy, and it will help keep the brats from sticking to the pan.
Once the pan is lined:
- place it in your oven so it can get hot as the oven preheats.
You can use a cookie sheet, a casserole dish, or any other pan you have on hand.
It just needs to be big enough to hold all of the brats so that they don’t touch each other.
If you use a rimmed baking sheet, the brats won’t be able to accidentally roll off the side.
2. preheat the oven to 400 °F (204 °C).
Once you’ve placed the pan inside of the oven:
- Turn the oven to 400 °F (204 °C).
- Give the oven 10-15 minutes to reach the correct heat.
If you have a thermometer on your oven, you can use that to monitor the temp so you’ll know when the oven is ready.
Preheating the oven will give you more consistent results while you’re cooking since the temperature will already be stabilized when you add the food.
By preheating the baking pan along with the oven, you’ll get a nice sear on the outside of the sausage.
3. take out the baking pan and spread out the brats in a single layer.
- Use oven mitts to carefully slide the baking pan out of the oven.
- Set the pan on top of the stove or a heat-safe mat on the counter.
- Add the brats on top of the foil.
To ensure oven cooking make sure the brats aren’t touching each other on the sheer. However, they don’t need much space between them, so as long as you have about ½ in (1.3 cm) around each one, you should be fine.
4. place the brats in the oven for 45 minutes, turning once with tongs.
After brats have been cooking for about 20 minutes
- Turn them over with a pair of cooking tongs.
This will ensure the brown is evenly on both sides.
- Return them to the oven and cook them for another 20-25 minutes or until the sausages are browned on the outside.
Note: Remember to use oven mitts when you handle the pan, as it will be very hot.
5. make sure the internal temp of the brats reaches 160 °F (71 °C).
To make sure the brats are fully cooked, they need to be at least 160 °F (71 °C).
- Slide an instant-read meat thermometer into the thickest of the sausage to check the temperature.
When you’re cooking meat, always judge the doneness by the internal temperature, rather than the time it’s been cooking.
Smaller brats may only need to cook for about 30 minutes, while larger brats may take about an hour.
6. let the brats cool for about 5 minutes, then serve.
How to make a cheese quesadilla in the oven?
- 4 flour tortillas – 8 in. (use whole wheat tortillas for a healthier option)
- 1-1/2 cups of cooked chicken (rotisserie chicken works)
- 1/2 can black beans – drained and rinsed (optional)
- 1-2 small diced Roma tomatoes (or use canned diced tomatoes and green chilies, well-drained)
- 1/2-1 cup chopped green peppers, red peppers, onions, and/or spinach 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend To Serve: shredded lettuce, sliced ripe olives, and chopped tomatoes, as well as salsa, guacamole, and/or sour cream (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Coat one side of the tortilla with cooking spray, or brush with oil. Place coated side down on an ungreased baking sheet.
Top 1/2 of the tortilla with chicken, black beans, vegetables, and cheese. Fold tortilla over to a half.
3. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Cut into wedges. Garnish with avocado, lettuce, olives, and tomatoes if desired. Serve with salsa, guacamole, and/or sour cream if desired.
How to cook tater tots in the oven?
1. preheat the oven to 450 °F.
2. get a baking sheet.
3. cover the baking sheet with foil for easy clean-up ( parchment paper would be better).
4. add the tater tots to your baking sheet.
5. put your tater tots in the oven ( if your oven finished heating).
6. set the timer for 10 minutes. Afterward, you’ll flip the tater tots.
7. wait for 10 minutes. And flip your tater tots.
Note: be careful, they’re hot. You might want to flip them with a spoon.
8. put them back in the oven for 10 more minutes.
After 10 more minutes, your tater tots are done and ready to eat. Enjoy!
How to toast bread in oven?
1. preheat the oven to 400 °F.
2. get a baking sheet.
3. put your bread on the pan
4. first, put in the 400 °F ovens for 5 minutes.
5. after 5 minutes, flip the bread.
6. put back in for 4 more minutes (or until you’re happy with it )
Then your bread should be nice & toasty and ready to east. Enjoy!
How to dry bay leaves in the oven?
several people wondered how to dry bay leaves in the oven without using a Dehydrator, and other methods.
We are going to show how to dry bay leaves in the oven:
1. the first thing you need to do is get your plants and you’re gonna pick off the leaves.
an easy way to do that is just to grab it by that little connection point, then just tear them apart
2. wash bay leaves, let’s get them washed pick them apart get your leaves prepared.
3. use one pretty small cookie sheet you can use two big ones we just want to make sure that they’re on the top rack.
4. we want to get our oven preheated to 195 degrees, you may do 195 because you know that bay leaves going to be rinsing and they’re going to be a little wet and you wanted to dry quickly.
you could do 175 it’s probably going to have to cook a little longer.
5. rinse bay leaves by using a colander or strainer and put them on the pan and get them in the oven.
6. get bay leaves in the oven at 195 degrees and let them cook for probably about an hour and a half. give or take you’re be looking.
7. check on them see how they look in the oven.
once they look dried up if you give that pan a shake and they sound kind of crunchy you’re probably good to go.
after your bay leaves are all dried up
8. put them in a bag you can grind them up just in a bowl with your hands you could do it many different ways if you’d like to but this way is easy. and then they’re ready to be stored hopefully.
once they’re in the bag:
9. seal it up to push out some of the air and you just crunch them
10. and you have dried bay leaves dried basil ready to use in ingredients.
How to dry fresh oregano in oven?
after harvesting your oregano from your farm or where you harvested them, get your bunches of oregano for drying in the oven so follow these instructions to know how to dry fresh oregano in the oven.
1. set your oven at its lowest temperature
while that’s warming up:
2. lay your oregano stocks all on your tray on the middle rack.
You might have to get another one because you don’t want them to overlap too much.
3. let my oven heat up for about five minutes.
once the oven has completely heated.
4. turn your oven off.
5. put your oregano in the oven and leave the door slightly cracked.
that way you’ve got the hot air in there plus you’ve got air moving through and circulating.
6. leave oregano until the oven is completely cool.
7. leave your oregano in your oven for 24 hours.
once the oven hit cool it was still just a little bit soft so you may
8. heat it up and back up again for 10 minutes at 200 at its lowest temperature in your oven.
9. turned it off and left them in there.
After that, they will be pretty crunchy
10. take all leaves off of the stems
To take off leaves from the stem all you have to do is pull them off the stem hold it upright so that the leaves face up and then just kind of grab and pull down
11. crush your oregano with your hands or machine if you have it till the oregano be crunchy.
12. take a jar and put all oregano in it.
And there you’re you dried your fresh oregano by using a simple way.
- how to replace oven heating element?
- how to use oven?
- how to unlock lg oven?
- how to fix oven door?
- How to install a built-in oven?
- how to preheat whirlpool oven?
- how to calibrate an oven?
After reading this guide to cooking and drying on ovens you might know how to cook and dry multi recipes and herbs on the oven.